COMMUNITY HOSPITAL INC PROFILE
Community Hospital Inc is an acute care hospital located in Tallassee, AL 36078 that serves the Elmore county area. This facility is a private non-profit hospital with emergency services.
The hospital patient survey at Community Hospital Inc is administered to a random sample of adult inpatients after discharge. The following are the results of some the survey’s five-star quality ratings.Doctor Communication: Excellent
Quiet Rooms: Good
Pain Management: Good
Discharge Information: Good
Patients Recommend this Hospital: Average
These performance measures at Community Hospital Inc show how rapidly emergency departments give recommended treatments known to get the best results for patients with certain common conditions. This information could help patients compare which hospitals provide the right care at the right time.ER Wait Time: 31 minutes before being seen by a doctor.
Discharge Time: 2 hours 14 minutes before being sent home.
Time Before Admission: 4 hours 35 minutes before being admitted to hospital.
Transfer Time: 1 hour 11 minutes admitted before being taken to room.
Broken Bones: 1 hour 24 minutes before receiving pain meds.
We have identified the following individual quality measures where Community Hospital Inc has better average ratings than other hospitals in Alabama or where the hospital is performing better compared to national averages or benchmarks.
- Better performance for intestinal infections Better performance for intestinal infections
The provider has a better than the national benchmark performance for intestinal infections
- Excellent Nurse Communication Rating Excellent Nurse Communication Rating
The provider's patient survey rating score for the quality measure nurse communication is excellent.
- Excellent Doctor Communication Rating Excellent Doctor Communication Rating
The provider's patient survey rating score for the quality measure doctor communication is excellent.
- Better performance with the effective use of simultaneous use of brain CT and sinus CT Better performance with the effective use of simultaneous use of brain CT and sinus CT
The provider's use of simultaneous use of brain CT and sinus CT is better and more effective compared to the average hospital rate in the state of AL.
- Emergency Department: better performance with transfer time Emergency Department: better performance with transfer time
The provider's Emergency Department performance of 71 minutes for transfer time is better than the statewide average of 75 minutes in Alabama.
- Heart Failure: better performance with evaluation of left ventricular function Heart Failure: better performance with evaluation of left ventricular function
The provider's Heart Failure performance score of 100% for the quality measure evaluation of left ventricular function is better than the 99% average score of Alabama.
- Preventive Care: better performance with healthcare workers flu immunization Preventive Care: better performance with healthcare workers flu immunization
The provider's Preventive Care performance score of 79% for the quality measure healthcare workers flu immunization is better than the 78% average score of Alabama.
- Stroke Care: better performance with discharged on antithrombotic therapy Stroke Care: better performance with discharged on antithrombotic therapy
The provider's Stroke Care performance score of 100% for the quality measure discharged on antithrombotic therapy is better than the 99% average score of Alabama.
|Hospital Name||Address||Emergency Services||Distance|
|ELMORE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL||500 Hospital Drive |
Wetumpka, AL 36092
|BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER EAST||400 Taylor Road |
Montgomery, AL 36117
|LAKE MARTIN COMMUNITY HOSPITAL||201 Mariarden Road |
Dadeville, AL 36853
|VA CENTRAL ALABAMA HEALTHCARE SYSTEM - MONTGOMERY||215 Perry Hill Road |
Montgomery, AL 36109
|JACKSON HOSPITAL & CLINIC INC||1725 Pine Street |
Montgomery, AL 36106
|BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER SOUTH||2105 East South Boulevard |
Montgomery, AL 36116
What is Hospital Compare?
The information provided by the hospital compare program enables individuals, like you, with the opportunity to make an informed decision about which hospital you choose to provide your health care. An added benefit of Hospital Compare is that by informing the public and enabling them to make a decision about where they seek their health care, the scheme can also help to encourage hospitals, and the staff that work there, to improve the quality of care that they provide.
Hospital Care Data reflects the information provided by CMS in an friendly and intuitive format.