PATIENT EXPERIENCE AT LEO N LEVI NATIONAL ARTHRITIS HOSPITAL
Acute Care Hospital in Hot Springs, AR 71901
Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) Patient Survey
LEO N LEVI NATIONAL ARTHRITIS HOSPITAL
300 Prospect Ave Hot Springs, AR 71901
Phone: (501) 624-1281
The patient experience evaluation at Leo N Levi National Arthritis Hospital is based on the HCAHPS Patient Survey which is administered to a random sample of adult inpatients after they have been discharged. The survey is based on a national, standardized survey of 32 questions and includes patient perspectives on care and patient rating items in several key topics:
- Communication with hospital staff
- Responsiveness of hospital staff
- Pain management
- Communication about medicines
- Discharge information
- Cleanliness of hospital environment
- Quietness of hospital environment
- Transition of care
Summary Star Rating
The summary star rating combines data from different aspects of the patient’s experience of care to make hospital comparison easier. The summary star rating is includes the following components: nurse communication, doctor communication, responsiveness of hospital staff, pain management, communication about medicines, discharge information and care transition.
-  The number of cases/patients is too few to report.
-  Results are not available for this reporting period.