MEMORIAL HOSPITAL PROFILE
Memorial Hospital is an acute care hospital located in Stilwell, OK 74960 that serves the Adair county area. This facility is a private non-profit hospital with emergency services.
The hospital patient survey at Memorial Hospital is administered to a random sample of adult inpatients after discharge. The following are the results of some the survey’s five-star quality ratings.Doctor Communication: Good
Quiet Rooms: Good
Pain Management: Fair
Discharge Information: Average
Patients Recommend this Hospital: Average
These performance measures at Memorial Hospital show how rapidly emergency departments give recommended treatments known to get the best results for patients with certain common conditions. This information could help patients compare which hospitals provide the right care at the right time.ER Wait Time: 49 minutes before being seen by a doctor.
Discharge Time: 2 hours 4 minutes before being sent home.
Time Before Admission: 2 hours 14 minutes before being admitted to hospital.
Transfer Time: 24 minutes admitted before being taken to room.
Broken Bones: 0 hours 59 minutes before receiving pain meds.
We have identified the following individual quality measures where Memorial Hospital has better average ratings than other hospitals in Oklahoma or where the hospital is performing better compared to national averages or benchmarks.
- Better performance with the effective use of abdomen CT use of contrast material Better performance with the effective use of abdomen CT use of contrast material
The provider's use of abdomen CT use of contrast material is better and more effective compared to the average hospital rate in the state of OK.
- Better performance with the effective use of thorax CT use of contrast material Better performance with the effective use of thorax CT use of contrast material
The provider's use of thorax CT use of contrast material is better and more effective compared to the average hospital rate in the state of OK.
- Emergency Department: better performance with time before admission Emergency Department: better performance with time before admission
The provider's Emergency Department performance of 134 minutes for time before admission is better than the statewide average of 213 minutes in Oklahoma.
- Emergency Department: better performance with transfer time Emergency Department: better performance with transfer time
The provider's Emergency Department performance of 24 minutes for transfer time is better than the statewide average of 63 minutes in Oklahoma.
- Preventive Care: better performance with patients flu immunization Preventive Care: better performance with patients flu immunization
The provider's Preventive Care performance score of 94% for the quality measure patients flu immunization is better than the 93% average score of Oklahoma.
- Surgical Care Improvement Project: better performance with vte prophylaxis Surgical Care Improvement Project: better performance with vte prophylaxis
The provider's Surgical Care Improvement Project performance score of 100% for the quality measure vte prophylaxis is better than the 99% average score of Oklahoma.
- Blood Clot Prevention and Treatment: better performance with treatment to prevent blood clots Blood Clot Prevention and Treatment: better performance with treatment to prevent blood clots
The provider's Blood Clot Prevention and Treatment performance score of 92% for the quality measure treatment to prevent blood clots is better than the 87% average score of Oklahoma.
|W W HASTINGS INDIAN HOSPITAL
|100 S Bliss Avenue
Tahlequah, OK 74464
|NORTHEASTERN HEALTH SYSTEM
|1400 East Downing Street
Tahlequah, OK 74465
|SEQUOYAH COUNTY CITY OF SALLISAW HOSPITAL AUTHORIT
|213 East Redwood
Sallisaw, OK 74955
|SILOAM SPRINGS REGIONAL HOSPITAL
|603 North Progress Avenue
Siloam Springs, AR 72761
|SPARKS MEDICAL CENTER - VAN BUREN
|East Main And South 20th Street
Van Buren, AR 72956
|SPARKS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
|1001 Towson Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72902
|FAYETTEVILLE AR VA MEDICAL CENTER
|1100 N. College Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72703
|WASHINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
|3215 N North Hills Boulevard
Fayetteville, AR 72703
|ST EDWARD MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
|7301 Rogers Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72917
|PHYSICIANS' SPECIALTY HOSPITAL
|3873 North Parkview Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72703
|NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER-SPRINGDALE
|609 West Maple Avenue
Springdale, AR 72764
|OZARKS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL OF GRAVETTE
|1101 Jackson Street Sw
Gravette, AR 72736
What is Hospital Compare?
The information provided by the hospital compare program enables individuals, like you, with the opportunity to make an informed decision about which hospital you choose to provide your health care. An added benefit of Hospital Compare is that by informing the public and enabling them to make a decision about where they seek their health care, the scheme can also help to encourage hospitals, and the staff that work there, to improve the quality of care that they provide.
Hospital Care Data reflects the information provided by CMS in an friendly and intuitive format.